1.1 https://urgentpestcontrol.uk/ is a website operated by Urgent Pest Control (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 13089211 whose registered office is at 1364 London Road, Norbury, London, England, SW16 4DE. We are a limited company.
1.2 To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07999 935929
1.4 We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
1.5 Our site is made available free of charge.
- Third-Party Sites
3.1 The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to external third-party websites. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink or reference to any third-party website does not constitute an endorsement of such third party’s website, products or services.
3.2 Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
- Acceptable Use
4.1 You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with local, national or international law or regulation.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In any way that involves child sexual exploitation or abuse.
- To upload terrorist content.
- In any way that disrupts, damages or interferes with our site or business activity.
4.2 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
4.3 We reserve the right to monitor usage, suspend access or terminate access to our site.
4.4 We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- User Generated Content Not Approved by Us
5.1 This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to social media pages, video-sharing sites, bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials may not have been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
5.2 To complain or report content please contact us via the details within section 1.2 of these terms.
- Consumer & Business Users
6.1 If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
6.2 If you are a consumer user:
- We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Uploading Content to Our Site
8.1 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to contact other users of our site, you warrant that any such contribution does comply with these terms, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
8.2 We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in these terms.
- Security & Viruses
9.1 We shall provide all reasonable efforts to secure our website. We however do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
9.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
These terms were reviewed January 2024